Rules and regulations
RULES AND REGULATIONS of CYBERSEC Global 2020 by European Cybersecurity Forum 28–30 September 2020 (hereinafter referred to as Regulations)
§1. General principles
a. “CYBERSEC Global 2020” – an international cybersecurity-related expert conference that will be held online on 28-30 September 2020 on a specially prepared website.
b. “Organiser” – Stowarzyszenie Instytut Kościuszki, with its registered seat in Kraków (31-130) at ul. Wilhelma Feldmana 4/9-10; 31-130; NIP (Tax Identification Number): PL675-130-29-92, entered in the register of associations of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under No. 0000145838, represented by Izabela Albrycht – Chairperson and Jarosława Kożucha – Vice Chairperson.
c. “Registration System” – an internet application which handles the participant registration process for CYBERSEC Global 2020, owned by the Billing Agent.
d. “User” – any person who uses the Registration System to register for CYBERSEC Global 2020.
e. “Participant” – a natural person who is 18 years old or older and has full capacity to perform acts in law, a legal person, and an organisational unit with no legal personality but with the ability to acquire rights and assume liabilities that correctly registered for CYBERSEC Global 2020 using the System and received the confirmation of participation in CYBERSEC Global 2020 from the Organiser.
f. “Contract Conclusion” – the moment when the Participant receives the confirmation of participation from the Organiser, which is the moment the contract with the Organiser regarding the acquisition of the right to participate in CYBERSEC Global 2020 is concluded.
g. “Open events” – all conference formats which any Participant can access, that is:
- discussion panels – panel discussion,
- keynote presentations – introductory speeches for each of the four the conference’s thematic streams,
- presentations – short speeches on a given topic,
- Q&A Sessions – meetings with authors of key cybersecurity publications,
- on-stage interviews,
- CYBERSEC EXPO Stage 2020.
h. “Closed events” – conference formats which are accessible by invitation only.
2. Additional information.
a. The system’s purview includes both a service that consists of storing User registration in the database and registration management on the Organiser’s part.
b. The provisions of the Regulations constitute an integral part of applying for participation in CYBERSEC Global 2020 and taking part in the conference is tantamount to their acceptance.
§2. Internet registration for the CYBERSEC Global 2020 conference
1. The right to participate in CYBERSEC Global 2020 can only be acquired by electronic means (online). Registration is possible at https://www.csglobal20.eu/register.
2. To properly register in the system the User is obliged to fill in all the fields marked with the (*) symbol.
3. The User declares that all data inputted for registration purposes are correct, otherwise the participation in CYBERSEC Global 2020 may be denied.
4. After the registration form is filled and data accuracy is confirmed, an e-mail which is the confirmation of registration is sent to the submitted e-mail address.
§3. Participation rules
1. The Organiser reserves the right to verify the Participant and their professional affiliation before accepting and confirming their participation. Submitting a business email address in the registration process in required.
2. By acquiring the right to participate in CYBERSEC Global 2020 on behalf of a third party, the Participant confirms that they are authorised by the said party to make all the necessary declarations stipulated by the Regulations and submitted in the registration process.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to change the CYBERSEC Global 2020 programme at any time without stating a reason.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to deny the right to participate in the conference without stating a reason thereof.
5. The Organiser declares that it shall make every endeavour to enable the Participants to have a full and defect-free access to the conference (the event). The Organiser bears no responsibility for malfunctions or any other problems that make proper participation in the event impossible that are beyond the Organiser’s control.
§4. Personal data
1. The Organiser is responsible for administering the personal data submitted by the Participants on registration. You can contact the Organiser by sending a message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by sending a letter to the Organiser’s office: ul. Wilhelma Feldmana 4/9-10, 31-130 Kraków. The Organiser processes the personal data insofar as it is necessary to fulfil the conference purposes and in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
2. Detailed information on processing the Participant’s personal data is provided in the CYBERSEC Global 2020 online registration process. The relevant information is contained in the Attachment 1 to the Regulations.
§5. Final provisions
1. Any disputes that may arise from participation in CYBERSEC Global 2020 will be settled by a court with territorial jurisdiction over the Organiser’s seat.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to change and amend the Regulations and participation conditions for CYBERSEC Global 2020, effective with regard to the Participants from the moment the new terms and conditions are sent to the Participants e-mail addresses submitted in the CYBERSEC Global 2020 registration process.